LUBRICATION AWARENESS MONTH
“Authorized Distributor and Maintenance Specialist”
Easylube + Software + Service = Optimized Lubrication Efficiency
At BiSA we offer a complete lubrication solution with Easylube®. Easylube® is the most cost effective electro-mechanical lubricator in the market. At BiSA we offer a complete lubrication solution with Easylube®.
WE TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF BEARING LUBRICATION
With thousands of satisfied customers worldwide Easylube have perfected the art of precise, effective & safe automated lubrication. Ensuring long term cost reduction, easy installation, maintenance and reliable accountability.
PRECISE LUBRICATION ENGINEERING
Both over-lubrication and under-lubrication increases risk of bearing failure.
Easylube® is an automated lubrication system that uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology to track and manage lube points throughout any industrial plant. BiSA utilizes the computerized maintenance management system to provide precision bearing lubrication and condition monitoring by recording each bearing specification, working condition, lubrication and maintenance history for our customers.
Exxaro Grootegeluk mine indicated 90% reduction in bearing failures, 50% reduction in grease consumption and 75% reduction in downtime over a 18 month period since implementing an automated lubrication strategy using the Easylube® solution.
MOST COST-EFFECTIVE LUBRICATOR IN THE MARKET
Easylube® is a High-tech and durable Electro-mechanic lubricator with Integrated Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), engineered to simplify maintenance practice and achieve precise lubrication, resulting in increased plant profitability.
Why use Easylube®
- Reduced Lubrication Consumption
- Electro-Mechanical Gearset not Gas or Spring
- Cost Effective Refill Packs
- Unaffected by Ambient Temperature
- Tax benefit – Asset, not Disposable Unit
- 6V Lithium Battery Pack not used in ordinarily appliances
- Grease of Choice
- 2-year Warranty
- 10 Bar Pressure Tested
- Build-in RFID Technology
- Paperless Windows-based Inspection & Reporting
- 24/7 Precise Impulse Lubrication with Patented Infrared Control System
DOING IT RIGHT WITH EASYLUBE®, 6 R’s OF LUBRICATION
THE “RIGHTS” OF LUBRICATION. Most bearing related failures can be attributed to bad lubrication management. We can prevent up to 50% of premature bearing failures by addressing the 6 R's of Lubrication with our Complete Lubrication Solution.
- The right lubricant selection by our Professional lubrication team
- The right amount of lubricant calculated through embedded MQL software
- Embedded software calculates right re-lubrication interval and save to each point
- RFID technology records installation and routine inspections, servicing the right point
- The right people use Easylube software ensuring an effective, accountable lube program
- Easylube electro-mechanical lubricator ensures constant fresh, clean lubricant at the right amount & the right time – 24/7
LUBRICATION ESSENTIALS FOR MACHINE RELIABILITY
Lubrication is an essential part of machinery maintenance for every production facility. On average, lubricant purchases amount to only 3% of a maintenance budget, but lubrication related activities can influence an estimated 40% of total maintenance costs. The purpose of lubricating a bearing is to cover the rolling and sliding contact surfaces with a thin film to avoid direct metal-to-metal contact. When done effectively, this reduces friction and abrasion, transports heat generated by friction prolongs service life, prevents rust and corrosion, and keeps foreign objects and contamination away from rolling elements. Grease typically is used for lubricating bearings because it is easy to handle and simplifies the sealing system.
Generally, lubrication failures occur due to:
- Using the wrong type of lubricant
- Too little grease/oil
- Too much grease/oil
- Mixing of grease/oil
- Contamination of the grease/oil by objects or water
Easylube® is the most cost effective electro-mechanical lubricator in the market. At BiSA we offer a complete lubrication solution with Easylube®. We do not merely sell and deliver lubrication devices.
BENEFITS OF THE EASYLUBE SOLUTION IN YOUR PLANT
EASYLUBE PATROL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE INTRODUCTION
The Patrol Management Software application runs on a desktop for a maintenance manager to monitor the states of each lubrication point. The state of each lubrication point is highlighted with different colors to notify the manager to perform routine inspection, refills or trouble shooting, etc. With the assistance of the Patrol Management Software application, a manager can assign and transmit patrol missions to Guard watch technician via wi-fi. The manager can also keep track of the progress of each assigned task on the software.