Field Services & Projects
BiSA has built an excellent reputation as the preferred partner to assist many of our customers in the servicing, maintenance and repair of their plant and equipment. Our dedicated and focused attitude towards problem solving and customer service in the most efficient way has ensured incredible growth in our Field Services Division.
We understand our customers’ needs and the demands on their operations, and we guarantee our customers peace of mind when they entrust their equipment services, maintenance and repairs into the capable hands of our qualified Field Services personnel.
Our Field Services Teams have adopted the BiSA way which is built on three pillars. Customers are assured of the following when BiSA is commissioned to complete a job or project for them:
• Preparation - We commit to prepare thoroughly before we undertake any project or task for our clients.
• Execution - We commit to perform our tasks as if we are the owner of the equipment.
• Feedback and Follow-through - We commit to provide immediate, or at least same-day, verbal feedback immediately following completion of the job or project.
We also offer routine on-site maintenance services to rotating equipment as well as turnkey project management of major repairs to rotating equipment by skilled personnel.
• Inspection and reporting of bearing performance
Periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly as per customer requirements) inspections on mills, kilns and gearboxes. Focus mainly on bearings but also include pinions, girth gear, and coupling conditions. Alignment checks are included in our service offering.
• Maintenance of bearings and equipment
Complete stripping, cleaning, addressing surface imperfections and other minor defects, replacing worn or damaged components, re-grease and assembly.
• Bearing, housing and seal removal and fitment
24/7 Availability to remove and replace bearings without damaging shafts or bearings – whilst minimizing downtime.